Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Steven Seagal Lawman = Badass

Unfortunately Steven Seagal Lawman is not on the History Channel, but it is on the CHristory Channel.  I grew up watching all of those Seagal movies like Hard to Kill, Above the Law and Under Siege.  And to find out he's a sheriff?  Bad ass.

If I ever got arrested by Steven Seagal I would probably act like these people on the show.  They are happy to have him handcuffing them.  I wonder if they are afraid of a karate chop to the neck or a leg sweep.  I would not be afraid of his little hand slappy thing though.  You know what I'm talking about if you've seen Above the Law.

He never did get the respect that Chuck Norris got, what with all the different "there's a fist under his beard"-isms.  I'd like to see this happen before I die.  Hopefully it is not at the end of a roundhouse though.

No comments:

Post a Comment