Monday, October 25, 2010

American Restoration Review: It needs some body work

I watched American Restoration for the first time tonight. They need to work on this show. It just isn't as entertaining as Pawn Stars and it seems like they are just trying to copy it. The music is pretty much the same and you just feel like you are watching a Pawn Stars step child. The people even kind of talk the same. It just isn't working for me.

Rick also needs to gave have more charisma in his interview talking segments. He's boring which is sad to say because there is potential there. I just don't think this stuff can hold for an entire show.

What's worse is that they are taking my American Pickers time slot today which concerns me. I don't think I missed that finale, so the History Channel better not be stiffing me. But hey, maybe they can take a piece of trash and turn it into something beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment